U.S. Dept Commerce/NOAA/NMFS/NWFSC/Publications
NOAA-NWFSC Tech Memo-10: Status Review for Illinois River Winter Steelhead
Footnote and Personal Communications
- M. Jennings, Steelhead Program Leader, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 2501 SW First Avenue, P.O. Box 59, Portland, OR 97207. Pers. commun., January 1993.
- T. Atzet, Zone Hydrologist, USDA Forest Service, Region Six, Siskiyou and Umpqua National Forests. Supervisor's Office, Siskiyou Naitonal Forest, 200 NE Greenfield Road, P.O. Box 440, Grants Pass, OR 97526-0242. Pers. commun., November 1992.
- Copy of a newspaper clipping of unknown origin, dated 21 December 1895, from a file labeled "Fish" at the Josephine County Historical Society, 508 SW 5th Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526, and submitted to the ESA Administrative Record for Illinois River Winter Steelhead on 14 September 1992.
- T. Satterthwaite, Supervising Fish and Wildlife Biologist, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 5375 Monument Drive, Grants Pass, OR 97526. Pers. commun., January 1993.
- M. Evenson, Hatchery Biologist, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Cole Rivers Hatchery, 200 Cole Rivers Drive, Trail, OR 97541. Pers. commun., January 1993.
N. Buroker, 21617 88th Ave. West, Edmonds, WA 98026. Pers. commun., March 1993.